Cooling tubes can be used to create ideal indoor environmental conditions in cubicles, at feeding stations, in group areas, in milking parlours and in holding areas, regardless of the barn architecture. High-precision ventilation, designed on the basis of 3D barn environment simulations, helps to prolong lying times, promote constant fodder consumption and boost milk yields.
Optimum cooling performance can only be guaranteed through application of our globally unique computation method based on 3D barn environment simulations.
Check out our ‘money-back guarantee’.
Infographic Cooling Systems in Barns
Find the comparison of costs for investment and energy here.
Given the immense metabolic capacity of modern dairy cows, high levels of body heat arise during the lactation and digestion processes. When rising outdoor temperatures prevent adequate heat dissipation by natural means, cattle will suffer heat stress. In the case of dairy cows, this condition results, among other things, in a higher cell count, lower concentrations of milk constituents and, most importantly, a reduction in milk yield.
All cooling systems can be used in conjunction with state-of-the-art control technology (automatic environmental control, EC fans etc.) so as to enable year-round use.
- Constant fodder consumption, even at temperatures over 25°C
- Uniform distribution and occupation of cubicles and resting areas
- Longer lying times through efficient heat stress prevention
- Air velocities tailored to requirements for specific areas
- High air change rates guaranteed by factoring extract air parameters into computation
- Variable cooling effect offered by local high-velocity air cones
- Optional control functions for special-needs areas
Why choose vet.smart.tubes ?
HUESKER offers a totally new concept. Applying comprehensive veterinary expertise, the actual conditions on site are assessed. Custom-made tubes are then designed and optimised in a number of calculation stages using complex computing methods. Exploiting veterinary know-how and physical fluid dynamics expertise, the production method produces each tube to precisely meet the commensurate application requirements.